Lee Jee Hoon "First Fanmeeting In Tokyo" on 20 September 2008

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jennifer
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 283
Registration date : 2008-12-26

PostSubject: Lee Jee Hoon "First Fanmeeting In Tokyo" on 20 September 2008   Tue Jan 13, 2009 6:53 pm

English translations by Esther from Camael

Subject: LEE JEE HOON "FIRST FANMEETING IN TOKYO"

안녕하세요. 카마엘 가족 여러분!!
Hello to our Camael family!!

일본 공식 팬클럽 창단을 기념하는 팬미팅이
The Japanese Official FanClub is celebrating it's opening with a fanmeeting

2008년 9월 20일 토요일 일본 도쿄에서 개최될 예정입니다!!
planned for September 20, 2008, Saturday, in Tokyo, Japan!!

일본 카마엘 식구들의 많은 참여 바랍니다!!
We hope that many of our Japanese Camael family members can participate!!

<<행사 일정>>
[Scheduled Event]

날짜 : 2008년 9월 20일 토요일
DATE : 20 Sept 2008, Saturday

시간 : OPEN 14:00 START 16:00 
TIME : OPEN 14:00 START 16:00 

장소 : 네리마 문화센터 대극장
PLACE: Nerima Art Center Large Theater 練馬文化センター大ホール

입장료 : 8500円 (세금 포함) - 전석 동일 가격
PRICE: 8500 Yen (including taxes) - one price for all sections

** 특별 편집 영상 방영 & 토크쇼 & 노래 & 입장자 전원과의 악수회 등이 예정되어 있습니다.
** Planned activities: special editted video & talk show & singing & handshake event.

** 이지훈 일본 공식 홈페이지를 통해 우선 예약이 가능합니다. http://www.jeehoon.jp

** First registration will be done at Lee Jee Hoon's Official Japanese Website - http://www.jeehoon.jp

** 이지훈 일본 공식 홈페이지 우선 예약 기간은 2008년 8월 9일 토요일 PM 1시부터 8월 16일 일요일 PM 12시까지 입니다.
** Registration at http://www.jeehoon.jp is from 8.9.2008 (Saturday) 1 p.m. through 8.16.2008 (Sunday) 12 Midnight.

** 단, 예정된 매수에 이르렀을 경우 조기 마감될 수 있습니다.
** However, please keep in mind that if requests exceed the total number of people that may attend, that the deadline to register may be sooner than the set time.

** 일본 공식 홈페이지를 통한 우선 예약석은 1층의 864석 중 500석 입니다.
** First Registration at http://www.jeehoon.jp are for 500 seats out of 864 available seats on the First Floor.

** 신청은 1인 1매만 가능합니다.
** Requests can only be made for "one person" by each person.

source : Camael

Admin

Female
Number of posts : 283
Registration date : 2008-12-26

PostSubject: Re: Lee Jee Hoon "First Fanmeeting In Tokyo" on 20 September 2008   Tue Jan 13, 2009 6:59 pm

Here's Fannie 님께서 남기신 글 - sharing her personal experience and upload these lovely pics for us fans who couldn't be there - at Jee Hoon's Japan Fanmeeting on 20 Sep 2008! Thank You Very Much! Very Happy

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sunny Taepoong drove out the rainy typhoon!! (20 Sep fan meeting pictures^^) bounce

Just on last Saturday, our sunny boy Jeehoon magically drove out the typhoon in Tokyo!!!

It’s incredible but it did happen!!! When I went to Tokyo last week, the Weather Bureau predicted that the Sinlaku typhoon would go to Tokyo just on Saturday(Sep.20), and when I went to Disney sea on Friday,it’s also almost rainy all day long!! At first, I’m so worried about the fan meeting and the safety of Jeehoon and everyone. But magically the typhoon went away to the sea with almost an UNBELIEVABLE 90 degree angle!!!! And when I saw the clearly sunny sky on Saturday I almost couldn't believe my eyes!!

On Saturday Tokyo fan meeting, Jeehoon was just like the sun glamorously shinning on the stage!! I remember his smile was so cute ,so shinning and his eyes also so electrical that actually most of the time I almost dare not look at him directly!!!!! When he sang the songs of 6th Album to us, I can’t explain how attractive and charming he was!! in the beginning of handshaking time, Jeehoon naughtily popped his head out the stage curtain with his grayish sports hooded wear. We can not help but all screamed out “ Sooooooooooo cute!!” Oh! He is really so adorable with that lovely pose!!! In the handshaking time, Jeehoon patiently shook hands with ALL of us(I guess there're at least over 1,300 fans!!! Can you imagine?) I think the reason why I like him so much is because he is not only very very handsome and very talented but he is also a very sincere and sweet person.

Three of my friends were the first time saw Jeehoon face to face, they all told me that Jeehoon is really very very very.... handsome and electrical especially when looking at him in person!!! They said they are really very happy and excited that they can shake hands with Jeehoon and enjoyed the warmest and sweetest smile in the world !!!

Big thanks to Jeehoon to give us such wonderful day!!! Yes,the time is always so precious with Jeehoon being with us!!
PS.Also much much thanks to the most lovely and sweet Kiyomi who is so kind to buy the tickets for us everytime~~~^^^^^^^^^^If not for her I couldn't have such wonderful experience.

source : camael

Lee Jee Hoon "First Fanmeeting In Tokyo" on 20 September 2008
Page 1 of 1