Lee Jee Hoon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Acoustic Live in Tokyo 28 July 2008

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jennifer
Admin
Jennifer

Female
Number of posts : 283
Registration date : 2008-12-26

Acoustic Live in Tokyo 28 July 2008 Empty
PostSubject: Acoustic Live in Tokyo 28 July 2008   Acoustic Live in Tokyo 28 July 2008 EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 7:20 pm

Source : Camael.kr

Hello, everyone!
Jee Hoon arrived in Tokyo safely!

Acoustic Live in Tokyo 28 July 2008 2008_07_26_3

I am here in Tokyo expecting JH's concert.

There may be many people thinking I am strange why I should try hard to greet him in Japan even letting go of all the good opportunities in Seoul, right? hoo hoo... But here are many friends who have been exchanging private mails with me and I always hope to see his concerts very much. I haven't been in his concerts yet.

I hurried to Haneda to meet Kiyomi Shimaya from Japan and Fannie from Taiwan. I wandered all the terminal from the 1st terminal to the 2nd terminal... and then, returned to the 1st terminal... I should have asked some workers in the airport where I should wait for JH... But since yesterday when I arrived in Tokyo I have become so small and couldn't say much and stared at some people hoping to let them know I don't know Japanese... Japanese language is killing me now... Another reason I didn't ask is that I was confident in noticing many Japanese fans because I saw them in photos many times and some in the Change program...

But maybe there were many new fans or I didn't have chances to know them? I called Kiyomi and finally could meet them. Yes, it was me who was standing with the funny people. I hugged Kiyomi (I told her that was from you, Carol!^^) and Kiyomi prepared flowers for JH and our party began to plan how to welcome JH and make him happy. Chen Hsia Chi prepared a sign with batteris for JH! Kiyomi and Fannie were so funny and joyful! We may were so excited to see JH. And I was happy to meet you, cocoatime! I remembered a Japanese fan whom I had met on the day of JH's comeback stage, but I don't know her name, sorry^^;;

Many travellers were surprised to see so many women there and they couldn't go straight to exit... They just cut the line and tried to go the longer way to the exit. They may have been so shy and embarrassed...

At last, JH showed up with the red hood Tshirt. Do you remember the T shirt he wore at the viewable radio of Yoon Do Hyun's music show?(http://kbbs.kbs.co.kr/board/message/view.do?boardName=2fm_ymshow_photo02&messageId=24541818)
I planned to call his attention by shouting in Korean loudly... but all was so sudden... I couldn't be near JH and JH hurried to his van so fast! All the fans were surprised and embarrassed as much as him. I presently came to myself and ran with many fans who were following JH to the van. The competition was so tough that I couldn't have a chance to go near him. I waved to him, but he didn't see me. Some fans shouted OPPA many times... How energetic!

As JH's van started, all the fans left behind feeling empty and embarrassed...We said to ourselves, "How could he do this to us? We were waiting for him so long..." "He may have been very tired..." "He should take a good rest as soon as possible for the rehearsal tomorrow morning..."

Acoustic Live in Tokyo 28 July 2008 2008_07_26_1

Acoustic Live in Tokyo 28 July 2008 2008_07_26_4

And most of all, another Japanese fan hinted me that JH had consideration for other travellers by moving out of the airport fast. So, I added one more: thoughtful JH!

All the fans must have taken a shower and spent time wearing makeup and put on the pretty dresses to show JH our best look... coming all the way... waiting for hours there. Hmm... JH has surely fallen into the character of the daily drama very much...He showed up and disappeared like a wind...like a typhoon(?)... wind JH, typhoon JH!
All the fans went back home expecting the concerts like me...

Acoustic Live in Tokyo 28 July 2008 2008_07_26_5

Fighting, JH!!!

26 July 2008 Lee Jee Hoon in Japan Haneda Airport (Tokyo International Airport). bounce bounce bounce

credit : kumu1010
Back to top Go down
Jennifer
Admin
Jennifer

Female

PostSubject: Re: Acoustic Live in Tokyo 28 July 2008   Acoustic Live in Tokyo 28 July 2008 EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 7:25 pm

Kiyomi Shimaya 님께서 남기신 글 (28 July 2008)

Acoustic Live in Tokyo

Acoustic Live in Tokyo 28 July 2008 3631_1

Acoustic Live in Tokyo 28 July 2008 3631_5

On July 27 -

It was a big success that JH-ssi joined in Acoustic live concert "STANDARD SONGS" Vol. 2 Dreams are my reality.

The Setagayakumin hall was almost full with about 1200 people. We were looking forward to beginning the show.

And three artists sang as they respected each other.

JH-ssi was greeted with big cheers. He wore white shirt and white suit and white shoes. And he wore the chief of the rose pink in the breast pocket of the suit. He looked so handsome and beautiful.^^*

JH-ssi was a really wonderful entertainer.

The numbers that JH-ssi sang :

1.You are leaving (6th)
2.You because it is me who looks like (6th)
3.Breath (April Snow)
4.Friend (6th)
5.I want to see (Stairs to Heaven)
6.Perfume (1st)
7.Dreaming (Billy Jean)
8.Sorry for my heart (6th)
9.아나요 (6th)

Encore

10.Why the Heaven (1st)
11.Foolishness (Wonderful Life)
12.You are a person who was born because it is loved

I think that Euwon ssi will write good report as follows. ^^I am very sorry not to write in English well...T_T

Thank you camael.

Acoustic Live in Japan

Part 1

Part 2

credit : kumu1010
Back to top Go down
Jennifer
Admin
Jennifer

Female

PostSubject: Re: Acoustic Live in Tokyo 28 July 2008   Acoustic Live in Tokyo 28 July 2008 EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 7:29 pm

Acoustic Live in Tokyo 28 July 2008 Lee
Acoustic Live in Tokyo 28 July 2008 Lee2
Acoustic Live in Tokyo 28 July 2008 Lee3
Acoustic Live in Tokyo 28 July 2008 Lee4
Acoustic Live in Tokyo 28 July 2008 Lee5

Thanks to jeehoon.jp
Back to top Go down
Jennifer
Admin
Jennifer

Female

PostSubject: Re: Acoustic Live in Tokyo 28 July 2008   Acoustic Live in Tokyo 28 July 2008 EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 7:39 pm

Acoustic Live - Lee Jee Hoon sang several songs at this concert :

Part 1

'The Classic' album - 1) You Are Leaving; 2) Because I Resemble You; 3) Friends and 4) Bogoshipda (Stairway to Heaven OST). Razz

or Click here to view video.

or Click here to view video. Razz

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Part 2

Followed by - 1) his 1st album 'Rhythm Paradise' - Perfume; 2) Dreaming (BillyJean, Look At Me OST); 3) Sorry For My Heart and 4) Anayo (Meet Mr Daddy OST).

or Click here to view video Smile

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Part 3 (Encore)

Lastly - 1) Why The Heaven; 2) Babo - Park Hye Kyung (Wonderful Life OST); 3) You are a person who was born because it is loved. Very Happy

or Click here to view video. bounce Wink

credit : Yatti

source : camael/mizue
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Acoustic Live in Tokyo 28 July 2008   Acoustic Live in Tokyo 28 July 2008 Empty

Back to top Go down

Acoustic Live in Tokyo 28 July 2008
Page 1 of 1