[KBS - 2008] You Are My Destiny - Lee Jee Hoon as Kim Tae Poong

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jennifer
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 283
Registration date : 2008-12-26

PostSubject: [KBS - 2008] You Are My Destiny - Lee Jee Hoon as Kim Tae Poong   Sun Dec 28, 2008 9:56 pm

Details

* Title: 너는 내 운명 / You Are My Destiny
* Genre: Romance
* Episodes: over 160
* Broadcast network: KBS1
* Broadcast period: 2008-May-05 to 2009-Jan-29
* Air time: Mondays to Fridays 20:25

Synopsis

Jang Sae Byuk is a a girl who tries to find a new meaning in life after she receives an eye cornea transplant from the doctor that took care of her after her accident. That doctor, Kim Na Young, died in a car accident on her way back from Africa. Sae Byuk becomes close with the Na Young's family after finding them. The family slowly accepts her as part of the family. Kang Ho Sae and Kim Tae Poong, Na Young's twin brother, have disliked each other since they were young kids. This is mostly Tae Poong hates Ho Sae because Ho Se's family was rich and because Tae Poong's father was Ho Sae's father's driver and his mother was their maid.

Cast

* Im Yoon Ah as Jang Sae Byuk
* Park Jae Jung as Kang Ho Sae
* Lee Jee Hoon as Kim Tae Poong
* Gong Hyun Joo as Kim Soo Bin
* Lee Pil Mo as Kim Tae Young
* Kim Jung Nan as Ban So Young

**credits: Dramawiki

To view this drama in English subs, please Click here.

Broadcast Air Time: Mondays to Fridays 20:25 (Korea Time)
Summary : (approximately about 160 episodes)

YoonA will be playing the role of a tough, happy go lucky orphan (Jang Saebyuk) who received an eye cornea donation from a dead same-age girl "Kim Nayoung" after she lost her sight due to an accident. Her fate became entwined with the dead girl's family who slowly accept her as a part of their family as time goes by. Park Jaejung (Kang Hosae) will be playing the successor of the big family business who came back from abroad before his arranged marriage, falls and realizes the meaning of true love from the cheerful Jang Saebyuk.

Lee Jee Hoon (Kim TaePoong), Park Jae Jung and YoonA to have a love triangle on 'You are my Destiny'.

Gong Hyun Joo (Kim Soobin) will act as a team leader of a designing company. With YoonA and JaeJung, she will form a love triangle.

KDJ (Kim Daejin) is a retired driver for KCB (Kang Chibok), his wife OYS (Oh Youngsook) also works as a housekeeper with the Kang family. Their children, KTY (Kim Taeyoung) a teacher, KTP an unemployed, KNY a doctor (the deceased) and another daughter KDY (Kim Doyoung) believed to be lost.
SPG (Son Poonggeum) is KDJ & KDG's mother (KTP & KTY's grandmother).

KHS used to be friends with KTP and KNY since young and during their school days. He likes KNY and wanted to start a relationship with her now that he's back, but he doesn't know that she's dead.
For some reason, OYS also doesn't know that her daughter is dead. KDJ and at least KTY hid the tragic news from her. Even KTP doesn't know his sister (who is his half twins) is dead.
It seems JSB received cornea transplants from KNY when she died.

KDG (Kim Daegoo) is KDJ's younger brother and his wife (Hong Yeonshil) had a daughter KSB.

LHR's (Lee Hwaran) store is Pyebaek (also the boss of OYS) and her daughter (Ban Soyoung) is KTY's wife. BYH (Ban Yoonhee) is the daughter of BSY and her teacher is KTY.

KCB's company is Lohas and his wife (Seo Minjung) had a son KHS and a daughter (Kang Yuri).

Lastly, BJ (Bokjoo) is JSB's very close friend.

Sorry I used alot of initiates - hope you've a better understanding of their relationships. quite confusing right? .... sorry .... here's some pics to show you ... Very Happy

Jang Sae Byuk

source : soompi

Last edited by Jennifer on Sat Jan 10, 2009 4:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jennifer
Admin

Female

PostSubject: Re: [KBS - 2008] You Are My Destiny - Lee Jee Hoon as Kim Tae Poong   Sun Dec 28, 2008 10:35 pm

Wow! JeeHoon's making headlines with Yoona (her fans protesting?) in ep 48's preview. They will kiss??? everybody is dying to know! tonight i will get to watch first-hand hahaha! here are the pics :

Holy! nothing happened lah! TaePoong got out of the truck in frustration and chided himself for having such an act! Yoona's fans can breathe in relief! (fans afraid this might be her first kiss) kind of disappointing but end of episode 49 TaePoong said pretty loudly that he likes Saebyuk in Hosae's face just wonder if she heard! Well, this drama is about 100+ episodes - more intriguing and intense love relations gonna happen so keep watching! Wink cyclops

Admin

Female

PostSubject: Re: [KBS - 2008] You Are My Destiny - Lee Jee Hoon as Kim Tae Poong   Sun Dec 28, 2008 10:43 pm

Hi! this is YAMD episode 50 - JeeHoon declares that he likes Saebyuk to Hosae and later when he tries to tell her his feelings and wanted to kiss her, she only laughs! Really cute! flower

Admin

Female

PostSubject: Re: [KBS - 2008] You Are My Destiny - Lee Jee Hoon as Kim Tae Poong   Sun Dec 28, 2008 10:46 pm

OMG! YAMD episode 53 taepoong told saebyuk his feelings - that he likes her! but SB apparently just appeared kind of shock only and didnt react much because earlier on when hosae came to her rescue from her ordeal they definitely still have feelings for each other! she only thought TP as her oppa. so sad for TP now that he revealed his feelings he found it kind of odd to be near her! still ... some said they are related ...hope not... i really like them to be together ... keep watching... Sad

Admin

Female

PostSubject: Re: [KBS - 2008] You Are My Destiny - Lee Jee Hoon as Kim Tae Poong   Sun Dec 28, 2008 10:53 pm

YAMD episode 56 - Taepoong is really in love! he is getting more and more handsome every moment and has such sweet smiles! cherry

source : camael

Oh dear! apparently in episode 56 - SB secretly admits she loves hosae in her thoughts. TP might get hurt if he knew it's only one-sided. poor TP! i think this is his first love!Oh dear! i cant bear to watch!

Last edited by Jennifer on Sat Jan 10, 2009 4:55 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jennifer
Admin

Female

PostSubject: Re: [KBS - 2008] You Are My Destiny - Lee Jee Hoon as Kim Tae Poong   Sun Dec 28, 2008 11:26 pm

oh no! YAMD episode 59 end part - SB told soobin that she likes hosae and does not need her permission for it straight in the face! what do you think guys?? how would soobin take it (what reaction!)? she can be very scary and pretty insane cos she's very obsess in claiming her love with hose (this guy swaying from left to right, very indecisive, as usual) i think she will definitely do something really mean to hurt SB! and hose's mom found out that SB received nayoung's cornea. what will happen next... cant wait for next epi .....ah ...

Oh! btw taeyoung's mom finally agreed to the marriage but somehow grudgingly. how will their relationships turn out?? keep watching ... Crying or Very sad

Last edited by Jennifer on Sat Jan 10, 2009 5:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jennifer
Admin

Female

PostSubject: Re: [KBS - 2008] You Are My Destiny - Lee Jee Hoon as Kim Tae Poong   Sun Dec 28, 2008 11:32 pm

In epi 60 TP overheard SB and soobin's conversation... he seemed pretty resign to his fate ... so relief ... good for TP! Fighting! cheers

YAMD ep 61 - yay! finally, soobin's caught for her nasty acts! apparently she was so jealous of SB that she threw her proposals into the trash and the cleaning lady saw it. now, she had to answer for it and what do you think hosae will do?? let her go? or let her suffer the consequences (like most office rules - ask her to leave the company) but i doubt so, she will just spin another tale to cover her evil deeds!
No

YAMD ep 62 - as expected soobin was spared of the blame because although hosae saw the cctv that she was the culprit but didn't mention or punish her as he was trying to be understanding as they were still friends and save her from her embarrassment if he confront her before her colleagues. but he did warn her and she simply refused to admit her fault and just pushed the blame to someone else.
what a .... ugh... a frustrating woman! She really reflects her mom's character in her - insecurity!! When a woman puts her whole-hearted love and being in a man, and didn't get that love in return, she can be very deadly!!

ps: ep 63 preview - TY & SY had their wedding ceremony and SB caught the bouquet instead of soobin! hahaha! Surprised Wink

Last edited by Jennifer on Sat Jan 10, 2009 5:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jennifer
Admin

Female

PostSubject: Re: [KBS - 2008] You Are My Destiny - Lee Jee Hoon as Kim Tae Poong   Sun Dec 28, 2008 11:34 pm

YAMD ep 64 - When TP saw SB was still in contact with hose and he was a little harsh when he told her she shouldn't be talking to hosae because of soobin, it would create misunderstanding. Not only that, but if hosae wasn't with soobin, his family would disapprove either way. It would only bring pain to her. SB then said she'll will handle the matter herself and felt uncomfortable that TP cares so much about her. That made TP very upset and said that he doesn't need her as a little sister and asked her to disappear. SB then asked if it's true that he meant it? and TP said he really won't bother anymore if she dates hosae or not.

Later, when SB packed her stuff and moved out, he was really very frustrated and full of remorse for telling her off and he misses her already. Well, that's what life is! You always tend to say things you dont meant to and regret them later and then you found out that things will never be the same again. so... try to think before you act ... right? It's easy said then done. sigh! ... Crying or Very sad

Last edited by Jennifer on Sat Jan 10, 2009 4:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jennifer
Admin

Female

PostSubject: Re: [KBS - 2008] You Are My Destiny - Lee Jee Hoon as Kim Tae Poong   Sun Dec 28, 2008 11:37 pm

YAMD ep 65 - in the previous few epi TP found out that SB liked hosae so he approached SB and told her that when he said he liked her it was only a joke. the fact that SB shown relief that he was not serious about her only made TP felt worst. TP's parents were also aware that they were both acting very strange lately and asked if they liked each other because TP's mother liked SB as a daughter-in-law or a daughter just to keep her by her side. But both denied strongly saying they only treat each other as siblings. And then, there's hosae
making another attempt to tell SB about liking her but was rejected again. so how? and there's soobin getting boil up every time she sees them together! drama is drama ... dont know why they made the four going round and round like merry-go-round. the worst is soobin's mom trying very hard to act cute, loving and sexy to rekindle her relationship with her husband because she suspected he was having an extra-maritial affair! sometimes to tell you the truth, if it was i (only my opinion), i would close an eye -sometimes living in ignorance is happiness. dont be a weakling. some women just cant bear the feeling of their men cheating on them. i always believed we are the main survivor in this kind of situation. we can live without them! sorry for being so ... personal ... keep watching!
Neutral

Last edited by Jennifer on Sat Jan 10, 2009 5:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jennifer
Admin

Female

PostSubject: Re: [KBS - 2008] You Are My Destiny - Lee Jee Hoon as Kim Tae Poong   Sat Jan 10, 2009 4:30 pm

YAMD ep 66 & 67 - Noona made a fool of herself in front of her in-laws! she's pretty absent-minded, naive and very clumsy too. i think that's why she has so many fans voting for her! anyway, i would say for a mid-thirties woman she's quite adorable but kinda brainless. haha...

The only good thing is hose now has finally confirmed his feelings for SB (leaving TP very frustrated ... poor chap!) and want to call off the engagement. soobin on the other trying very hard to save their relationship. she invited her colleagues to cheer her on so that she could get hose to feel obligated (as their so-called engagement has been announced publicly) not to act rashly and cancelled it. very clever of her to handle this superbly, this way she won't lose face and he can't say no. SB and TP's mom had to fight off a burglar who sneaked into SB's apartment. here again very drama, hose always seemed to appear to be hero again and turned up at that moment to save them! so coincidence! anyway, TP's mom refused to let SB go back there again and made her stay but the grandma threw a fit over this. well, can't pleased everyone. i hate soobin's mom! she's getting on my nerves! haha ... you watch yourself. no comments from me. Embarassed

Admin

Female

PostSubject: Re: [KBS - 2008] You Are My Destiny - Lee Jee Hoon as Kim Tae Poong   Sat Jan 10, 2009 4:37 pm

YAMD ep 68 & 69 - holy! this drama is getting more intense and complicated. TP's parents wanted to adopt SB but apparently our halmouni and TP objected very strongly. in the first place, she had never liked SB and when she moved out halmouni was very happy that she got rid of her but now this! anyway, this grandma's not really related in that sense. she's Daejin's (TP's father) step mother. His mother died, and his father married her and they had Daegoo (the younger brother). as for TP obviously he would object becos he likes SB and wouldn't want her to be his sister. poor TP! i felt so sad and unfair for him. he even got his truck decorated with flowers and balloons to surprise SB!! and now, his efforts are wasted! he also kinda knew that SB likes hose but just hoping that if he tried to win her over that she might begin to like him and not see him only as a brother. TY and SY on the hand, was very agreeable about the adoption. that horrid halmouni went to tell and complain her woes to her 2nd daughter-in-law who also objected and strongly supporting the grandma's decison (seriously which i think is none of her business) becos i think she wanted to stay in her mother-in-law's good books if she stick by her. moreover, her husband liked the idea very much which shocked them both.

SB went back to her orphanage in Sokcho to find out more about her past. she was blind before at a young age so she didn't get to see her particulars. apparently, she was abandoned at the beach and none of her family came back to look for her. the only thing that was left as part of her past memory was a pair of toddler's shoes. as it happens, her birthdate on the paper was 1989 which was not far from yoona's real birthday (30 May 90) aiyoooh! only 1 year older than my girl and already so popoular and being in the main cast in this drama! ok! i know no need to be envious right?

Now the drama really sets in! btw, in the earlier part, besides that Nayoung who got killed in the accident, that grandma also mentioned that there was another younger daughter (TP's mom's) who was drowned or lost at the beach named Doyoung. it seemed that ahjumma felt a strong bonding and liking for SB during their time living together that she felt for sure she's like a real daughter to her. everybody's guessing that SB could be the long lost daughter that they were looking for! here goes again - poor TP will be totally lost and upset if this was going to be true! imagine his very own younger sister! he even got himself drunk with soju to drown his misery. hope this won't happen! anyway, keep watching ...

To watch ep 69 video clip please Click here
Thanks to mizue (source camael)

The other part of the episode - hosae really broke off with soobin! yay! that soobin went mad she couldn't believe it! it's very scary to see her eyes turned big and round (very evil) and talking to herself like a psycho! you want to know what those commenters in the Youtube called her "SOOBICHI" means so bitchy!! terrible right? well, i must congratulate her becos her acting is so good that everybody hates her!
she even drove her car and ran over SB! so mean and revengeful ... like the movie "fatal attraction"! and hosae, on the hand, had a wonderful time with SB when they were at Sokcho. so far for now ... keep your fingers crossed ... but somehow i find SB with hose much better ... sigh! ... poor TP again ...

Oh! last but not least the preview of epi 70 showed kang yuri (hosae's sister) and TP (pics together) - don't tell me they are the so-called 'destiny'? all i know is yuri is a spoilt and good for nothing brat! well, we'll know by tomorrow ... cheers ...

Admin

Female

PostSubject: Re: [KBS - 2008] You Are My Destiny - Lee Jee Hoon as Kim Tae Poong   Sat Jan 10, 2009 5:44 pm

WOW! OMG! lol! i just finished watching YAMD ep 70 & 71 - really feeling very, very sad for TP! anyway, the good news is JeeHoon's song "You Are Leaving" is heard in ep 71!! that's a break through! Very Happy

As you all know, soobin can't accept the fact that hosae is breaking up with her! So she went to confront SB and warned her that she can't be with their family (the Kim's), she can't be a designer and can't have Hose either too! Pretty mean! Soobin also told hose that she is still his fiance and she's not ready to break up or called off the engagement because they have to think about their families. She's really stooping that low to kind of blackmail him and hope he will think again.
In the meantime, that Grandma's still upset with her daughter-in-law because of SB and went to stay at her other son's. I think the grandma must have secretly liked SB inside (I hope), it's because of her obligation towards her family that she felt she had to hate her. Moreover, soobin's mom here is rubbing more salt to this situation because of her daughter's suffering that she added that fault to SB without wincing!

There's something really confusing here : someone said the lost child - Doyoung is a boy instead ... so what ... SB might not be related ... don't know lah ... find out then let you guys know ...
I quote : "KBS homepage said that Doyoung is a brother who died before the daughter Nayoung died ... he died from drowning ... that's how the mom got her heart weakness (the shock from his death) ... so when her daughter died too... she fainted from that heart weakness again."

End of ep 70 shown that TP got into a fight because of Yuri (saving her from harassment) and Yuri must have treated him like her saviour or hero! Anyway, they have to settle the bill for all the things he destroyed. Yuri called hose and SB also turned up too. That really made TP really mad! Hose as usual paid for all but TP wasn't very pleased with it. He's quite a bad-tempered guy too! He started to shout and question SB why she's always with hose and SB finally let out her feelings and told him that she loved hose. TP was really devastated! He took off angrily and went to clear his mind and heart-ached (this part was really very sad it broke my heart to see him so down!) - his reminiscence of his past with SB - (I felt his pain as we all know he had a strange attraction towards SB in the beginning and that feeling had grown to love). Sigh! ... sobbed ... sobbed Sad SB didn't think anymore of him than a brother ... what to do ...

Worst of all, that soobin arranged a meeting with some reporters telling them about hose and her engagement stuff ...wow brave girl! she just refused to give up! and hose got really frustrated and seeked his father's help (to inform his mom) to cancel the engagement ... his mom came in that moment ... so ... next epi then ...

Admin

Female

PostSubject: Re: [KBS - 2008] You Are My Destiny - Lee Jee Hoon as Kim Tae Poong   Sat Jan 10, 2009 5:53 pm

YAMD ep 72 – My god! hosae’s pretty gutsy to tell his mom that he wanted to call-off the engagement so there won’t be any marriage! I think his mom’s going to pop a blood vessel with her ranting and ravings – totally shocked and definitely not wanting to hear or won’t stand any of this nonsense from him. Moreover, his father also disagree because apparently (especially in Korea) it would bring shame and scandal to the family (considering their high status in the society) as both parties’ parents have met and acknowledged the engagement. It’s definitely a ‘No! No!’ situation here.

But the worst thing is, he told soobin about this news when SB was in her car! You know, when soobin in her anguishness and not in the right mind, she's liable to do anything at that time like hurt herself and SB (putting both in danger) like crashing the car! Soobin’s terribly ‘love-sick’ like a fatal chick (quoted by one of the youtube commentor)! I feel very sad for her – a smart and educated woman, working in the top level of a company and pretty too, to end up like that! Sigh! She just won’t let go! A person who cant lose to anyone (especially to SB) and very self–centered only see her needs first than others. Even if she gets what she wants, she wont be very happy in the end, would she? She will end up hurting herself and wounding everyone within her radius. Crying or Very sad

Then, there’s Soyoung whom I’ve never liked in the first place. I always wondered why TY ever married her!! She’s so immature at 37 and I find it amusing that she did’nt grow up at all even after being a single mom with a grown-up child! She was really very joyful that all the family members were going to be out for the day that she could finally do whatever she wanted. But, before she stepped out of the house she forgot to turn off the stove boiling the soup! Even my son at 9 knew that he must off everything before leaving. Well! Luckily, TP’s mom came back in time or else the house will be burnt down! Sad She and Yoonhee had a shopping spree and spent like nobody's business. Later, when TP's mom found out ... she really begged her for forgiveness ... stupid and brainless ... argh ... Mad

Meanwhile, SB went to soobin’s mom’s house to beg that halmouni to go home. She even went down on her knees but that grandma didn’t budged. Then TP and his parents all came to get her home too, but still she just ignored them! :X

It seemed this is don't know how many umpteen times that SB kept leaving her handbag in the car! And TP took it to give it to her but later was embarrassed to be caught by SB for eavesdropping on hose and her conversation. Hose told SB about his disengagement with soobin and that he had also informed his parents too. SB was shocked. Hose was worried that his mom and soobin would make things uncomfortable for her. SB assured that she’ll be OK. Hose said he can’t live with his feelings for her bottling up forever and if she gave him some encouragement (like a smile) he would get through everything. He hoped to handle and settle this situation well in order not to hurt anyone. Omg! TP was really cute carrying SB’s handbag by the shoulder! He was still struggling to get over SB. Poor guy!

You can’t believe that Yuri actually forgot to bring her wallet at the supermarket and TP (after recognising her) offered to pay for her. This is a great opportunity for her! Apparently, she took a liking to TP and said she wanted to pay back and stuffed her watch into his hand as kinda ‘deposit’. She even gave her phone number to him. TP couldn't recognise her in the club the last time because she have lost her weight. It seemed that she was fatter than him when they were kids.

In the meantime, soobin had been feeding lies to hosae’s mom about SB. She had always been so honey sweet to her, that she fell for it. The scheming soobin wanted to send SB to Russia and hose’s mom readily agreed! But to do that, the requirements for sending employees to other countries, they must have a family.

So after some thoughts she went to her grandma to gave her the idea for TP's family to adopt SB. Clever girl! She was hoping that if SB got adopted into TP’s family, she would send her away on a business trip (hopefully away for years) because now she has a family. Aigooh! ... So terrible of her! I really hope her plans will backfire! affraid

Admin

Female

PostSubject: Re: [KBS - 2008] You Are My Destiny - Lee Jee Hoon as Kim Tae Poong   Sat Jan 10, 2009 5:58 pm

YAMD ep 73 – Soobin thought she was clever but don’t forget hosae might just follow SB there … haha … apparently Lohas had a subsidiary firm in Russia. So sending her away might not be a good idea after all. She’s also thinking that once SB made her cousin, it is not advisable (in Korean society) for a cousin to steal the other cousin’s fiancé! See, she had it all planned out! Mad

Hosae remembered SB’s only memory of her childhood was a pair of toddler’s shoes so when he was walking passed the shoe shop, he saw those similar pair at the store he bought them (red to be exact) but somehow in the end when he gave them to SB, it turned out to be another pair (black)! … hehe … I wonder if they did this on purpose …

He gave them to her as a ‘good luck with her life’ and wishes her well. But some people think it is a superstition if you gave shoes to your boy/girlfriend, he/she will run away! That’s why Korean women never buy their men shoes!

Finally, that grandma agreed and approved of the adoption! TP’s mom was overjoyed.

She called SB right away and both end up crying with joy … very happy for them … congratulations! now SB has a family! But that will leave TP in sorrowfulness as he has to face SB everyday as his sister. He’s already broken hearted, now it would be in thousand pieces! I wonder if his mom had known about his feelings earlier this might not have happened. He’s forced to be happy for his mom. Poor TP! Sad

As for hosae’s mom, she’s still very adamant about the whole thing and trying to make him changed his mind. As we all know that parents normally choose their child’s partners in the olden day even without match making but this era - she should know that things are changing. Perhaps, she’s like many Asian parents always think that they own their child’s lives. Hose’s definitely old enough to pick his choice. Sad to say this mom’s asserting her dictatorship rights over him! Crying or Very sad

You remembered that soobin told the media about their engagement and stuff … well, it’s in the newspaper! And hose was really upset and angry! Hosae told soobin to stop acting like a fool knowing he doesn’t love her but she simply stand her ground and won’t give him up! :'(

In the meantime, the Kim’s having a great time celebrating their adoption! Keep watching … next epi then …

OMG! Nex preview ep 74 shows TP baring his body!!! Wow! Keep your eyes on the screen! … hehe … Laughing tongue

Admin

Female

PostSubject: Re: [KBS - 2008] You Are My Destiny - Lee Jee Hoon as Kim Tae Poong   Sat Jan 10, 2009 6:01 pm

YAMD ep 74 – The opening scene show that hosae’s parents and soobin’s parents meeting again to finalize the wedding discussions. Hosae’s mom warned him beforehand that he must attend. He did turn up but only to tell them he wanted to cancel all arrangements. Soobin, on the other hand, lied to her parents, she also knew that hose intended to announce the news and didn’t want to be exposed, suddenly said she felt sick and fainted on the spot. Holy! She thought of everything! :ermm: Feigning ill to get everyone’s attention so hosae can’t say what he intended to. Smart girl! But … how long can this last … the truth will be out someday … lucky for her - she had hosae’s mom on her side. And this ahjumma really hate SB!! God! Don’t know what’s wrong with her? SB didn’t do a single harm to her except like her son! She’s so furious that hose refused to listen to her that she threw her mobile at him! What a temper! She even warned SB not to go near her son!

Meanwhile, the Kim’s were having a great time celebrating! And SB was reminded by TY that she had to call TP’s mom ‘’omah’’ (very heart-warming scene here SB feeding TP's mom food ... nice ...) but that grandma was so jealous that she made a lot of disapproving noises. Later, they went to the karaoke to have more celebration, so happy for them. That grandma really had a great time singing and dancing but TP was feeling a little strained. And that yuri kept calling and bothering him with the excuses of getting back her watch. You could tell the fact the TP only treat her like a sister.

In the office, SB was greeted by her colleagues with the good news that the company will send her overseas, as being an intern it would be a great opportunity for her. Soobin needed hosae’s mom’s help (as the chairman’s wife) to influence her husband to give the consent to send SB away. When soobin got the approval documents, my god, you could see she can’t contain her evil grin! Oh! Both hosae’s mom and soobini’s mom are real hypocrites! They are scheming to get an upper hand against each other. You can tell they both dislike one another.

While SY was taking out the soil clothes for washing, she just pocketed yuri’s watch saying it was pretty. TP was working hard in the office and feeling hot took off his T-shirt (wow! nice bods … and hot too!), that’s when yuri came in. Aigooh! Pretending to be embarrassed and asking for her watch again. TP told her he didn’t have it with him but will pass to her later.

Soobin’s so freakishly pretentious to be overjoyed for TP's family's adoption. Anyway, that grandma was so delighted but didn’t realize the whole scheming plan her granddaughter’s working on! So when soobin handed the docs to SB, SB was so shocked that she would be send to Russia!
So mean Mad … next epi then …

Admin

Female

PostSubject: Re: [KBS - 2008] You Are My Destiny - Lee Jee Hoon as Kim Tae Poong   Sat Jan 10, 2009 6:09 pm

YAMD ep 75 – This episode SB found out that it was hosae’s mom who wanted to send her away. So terrible … and that evil soobin just can’t wipe off the smirk look on her face! Soobin’s really showing her true colour! SOOBICHI! Shocked Twisted Evil

In the earlier epi, TY had an interview to be a lecturer or something, like a permanent position but was unsuccessful. So he’s now kind of jobless. He didn’t dare tell his wife but went to help his mother-in-law in her shop instead. TY begged her to keep this secret from SY. Oh! Remember the part where TP had a fight in the club, he had to pay for the damages and hose settled the payment – well, he asked TY for help and his hyung gave him the credit card (which SY gave to TY) as an overdraft facility to pay up first. Anyway, the statement came and SY’s mother had a great shock when she saw the amount overdrawn. She told her daughter she’s not paying for it. Later on, SY interrogated TY about this, he was forced to tell her that he loaned it to TP. SY was very mad and went to confront TP. Actually, TP thought he had lost the watch and told yuri he can’t find it – and now she had the guts to ask him to compensate her lost! Aigooh! She was the one who shove it to him in the first place! But SY had yuri’s watch and refused to give it back until TP pay back first. Sigh! TP always get into this kind of trouble.

SB informed her family that the company might be sending her abroad which was strongly objected by TP. Holy! Hosae’s tolerance hitting breaking point! His mother’s stubbornness and his insistence that she should leave him alone – both parties are at loggerheads and not giving in to each other! Stick it up! Hosae, we support you!

What a shock hosae had! TP went to his office to inform him about SB’s going overseas. A little confused here, I mean being in the top level, why didn’t he get to know all this and needed someone from outside to tell him – surprise me! Hosae was very sweet when he hugged SB from behind asking her not to go. This was the first time that hosae actually show his affection out front! But SB was either confused or upset – didn’t know how to react – pushed him away. Aigooh … so sad … she went to the toilet to cry … Sad

In the meantime, soobin (still thinking the possibility of a marriage) tried out the wedding gown (quite stunning, in fact she looked beautiful) and hosae’s mom was full of praises. I think that they can both act out the wedding themselves! :ermm:

Hosae was kind of desperate, he went to look for his father-in-law to tell him that he wanted to cancel the engagement … more next epi then …

PS : I quote from one of the Youtube commenters :
"But did anyone else hear about how some 'fans' of this drama are saying mean things to hosae's cyworld page (his real one) - they're being so serious about how Hosae [29] and Saebyuk [18] shouldn't have a kiss scene because of their age difference and that he should be with soobin. Why are these people being so serious about a drama anyway? Poor guy!" Neutral

Admin

Female

PostSubject: Re: [KBS - 2008] You Are My Destiny - Lee Jee Hoon as Kim Tae Poong   Sat Jan 10, 2009 6:16 pm

YAMD ep 76 – This episode reviews that hosae wanted to resolve the engagement cancellation but without much success. In fact, he’s having a hard time. He went to his father-in-law’s office to inform him but was interrupted because he had a meeting with some reporters. So, no chance to tell him at all but later, he took the initiative to look for soobin’s mom to tell her too and what a shock she had! She went mad and even splashed a glass of water on hosae’s face! She can’t believe that he was actually saying that he did not love soobin and was serious about breaking up the engagement. She was very upset as she’s extremely concerned about her daughter’s happiness. But shrieking and screaming in the restaurant (a public place) a bit off, isn’t it? I mean, she’s of some status in the society, doesn’t she care about her image? :ermm: My god, hose even told soobin about what happened and she too went crazy!! Aigooh, soobin was so terribly afraid of letting her parents know and now … she doesn’t how to answer them! :wub:

On the other hand, SB was very cold to TP - for getting himself too involved with her personal and office affairs and told him not to bother. TP was just trying to show concern as a brother. Poor guy! :'( but after receiving this kind of treatment from her, was really upset and angry that he even asked her to get out of his truck! (supposedly giving her a lift to somewhere) and that yuri had to call up at this time to ask him to meet her regarding her watch again. That, she really did it! TP just got so frustrated and shouted at her to stop calling him! Serves her right!! bounce

Meanwhile, that grandma’s encouraging SY to try to have babies soon (considering her age – fertility rate is not high after 35 and getting pregnant might be difficult – speaking from experience … hehe…). She even suggested “things” to SY (like creating romantic moods, etc.) to help her. I think, TY will be much suited to work in his mother-in-law’s than teaching. He looked happy and contented. Blessed him! Razz
The funny thing was when TY & SY wanted to be loving to each other, that grandma had to come up with indigestion at that moment! Hahaha … by the time he settled the grandma and went back to his bedroom, SY fell asleep! So nothing happened … gosh … she really had great timing! Actually, there was barely any privacy for them and if you noticed their bedroom door doesn’t even have a lock … geez … :$

For the first time in this drama, soobin's mom was right! She told her daughter to get hosae off her mind – knowing that a marriage without love will not last. I suppose citing herself as an example - her marriage experience with her husband. Great for her – at least she had good sense – Go soobin’s mom Go ... tell her to forget everything! We support you! Razz

Well, that hose’s mom, like soobin, never seemed to give up, and went on to tell hosae about the wedding blah … blah... and that did it! Hosae snapped ... and shouted across to his mother to ask her what the hell she’s doing and that she should stop right now! He told them that he had already told soobin’s mom about the cancellation. His family thought he was crazy to have done this without informing them first. Hosae also kept insisting that his break up with soobin has nothing to do with SB. Soobin as usual always very hostile to SB ... sigh ... showing all her unkindness ... Twisted Evil

Next epi, that soobin’s mom really going to raise hell with hose’s mom! Keep watching … Sad

Admin

Female

PostSubject: Re: [KBS - 2008] You Are My Destiny - Lee Jee Hoon as Kim Tae Poong   Sat Jan 10, 2009 6:20 pm

YAMD ep 77 - I think it pretty strange that hosae’s mom tolerated soobin’s mom’s uproar. Maybe she really wanted to be an in-laws to the Mayor – sounds good when she introduced her status to her relatives and friends ... aaah …

Oh! I really wish that soobin and her mother wouldn’t go round scolding and yelling at SB about keeping her relationship with hosae in check! Come on! … she’s in her working place and there are many people around … that two just don’t know how to control their temper …flaring every time they see her … and for goodness sake, why that SB always so passive and let these two bullied her all the time …! Sigh! Her character too nice and polite …

TP’s mom went to approach soobin to ask whether it was necessary to send SB to Russia. She simply replied that it was the company’s decision. And that soobini spoke English … sound a bit weird (like memorizing them) … because that French man (remember … the one that SB & TP found the thumb drive at the hotel and sent it to him at the airport) came to Lohas office for a visit.

My god! Soobin’s mom went to hose’s office and gave him a tight slap across the face! The worst was SB just stepped into his office and saw the whole thing … aigooh …and without apologizing she pushed SB out of the way making her dropped all her files on the floor … so terrible …

Yuri met TP at the supermarket and insisted that he return her watch again …and TP feeling quite pressed … guess what? He sneaked into TY’s bedroom to search for the watch himself. But he was caught by TY & SY! Aah … he was really cute (smiling sheepishly, he put his finger on his lips, feeling embarrassed … his expression so adorable!). Anyway, SY didn’t return it, so he still had to pay his debt … poor chap! Crying or Very sad

Holy! That grandma loved to interrupt TY & SY’s privacy again - when they were having such loving moments! She even went to borrow an underwear from the lady that had a lot of kids and gave to SY … can’t believe she did this! My god! Who’s having babies??

Nowadays, Hosae’s got this look of disgust whenever he looked soobin’s way … she still doesn’t get it (so stupid) even her feathered-brain mother knew that the engagement should end for good. She even told her to keep pride as she's always way too nice to hosae. Soobin got herself very drunk and went to call upon hose’s mom to ask her to hear her out (have a heart-to-heart talk) about her sufferings. Hosae’s mom let her stayed at yuri’s room because she was not sober enough to go home herself. It was a shock to soobin’s mom because it is very disgraceful – I quote fom one of the commenters : “especially to some older Koreans – for you to be “drunk” at the house of a well-to-do family, let alone your boss’s house and then to be taken to stay in their beds” …it’s very shameful indeed Sad … keep in tune with the next epi then ...

Admin

Female

PostSubject: Re: [KBS - 2008] You Are My Destiny - Lee Jee Hoon as Kim Tae Poong   Sat Jan 10, 2009 6:24 pm

YAMD ep 78 – Woah! This drama finally getting more intense – hosae tendered his resignation and going to the States! I always thought he would do something soon to counter his mom and soobin – but this was quite a surprise! Well, we would get to this later …

Firstly, as soobin was so terribly drunk, she needed her mom’s support to go down the stairs but when she saw hosae, suddenly she can leap and run to him, but as usual the way she hugged him seemed so awkward. The worst was she can’t tell that hose’s frowning and cringing! … as if saying “get off me!”. She simply so persistent about their relationship and told her mom that she really love him and just can’t live without him! So intoxicatingly obsessed! Her mom’s exasperated with her because she didn’t know how to convince her daughter to give him up and they both just cried and cried … kind of funny and annoying … because I shown no sympathy and thought what a pathetic pair … hahaha … Laughing

SB had been hard at work and came up with great ideas to improve her kitchen designs which she handed to soobin for approval (but was later ripped to pieces by soobin!). Anyway she had decided to go to Russia (probably she wanted to a take a breather with this love triangle situation that she can’t handle) – she told her family but only SY was truly happy for her. She wrote down a few things to do before leaving like going to the dental clinic with grandma, going to sauna with mom and colour or dye hair for dad …etc.

There was a meeting with the French man regarding their new kitchen designs. He was pretty impressed with SB’s design and said it would be great if the concept could be converted more towards the European style. Lohas could contract with Solsa if soobin had used the idea of SB’s but she didn’t – afraid that SB might be recognized for her effort. That evil soobin was so jealous that she tore the proposal up – always tried to sabotage SB in anyway she could! So emotional that she forgot to think that she’s also putting Lohas out of business! Hosae’s dad was disappointed and later was shocked to learn that hosae submitted his resignation.

Hosae’s mom went to apologise to soobin’s mom for her son’s behaviour. But she didn’t buy it and asked if hose’ mom could write a pledge or oath promising that hose would always be with soobin. She’s awesome to think of such stuff! Hose’s mom was so stunned and could’nt believe if she heard rightly.

That grandma did it again – always turned up when TY & SY were in the middle of their actions! She took TY to sand the nose of “Haetae” (the legendary animal) to give to SY so that she would get pregnant. Wow! She really amaze me! What would she think of next?? affraid

Hosae, on the other hand, told his employees that he was leaving for study but told soobin otherwise, saying that he was just going to the States- don’t know why? Soobini freaked out and acted as if “they were like married couples” – asking hose “who gave you the permission to go to the States”! It’s as if she owned him and needed her approval for everything and that hose can’t do anything he wanted with his life! He could just follow SB to Russia for all you know! What a dictator! SB just stood there rigidly with no action … catch up again next epi … Wink

Admin

Female

PostSubject: Re: [KBS - 2008] You Are My Destiny - Lee Jee Hoon as Kim Tae Poong   Sat Jan 10, 2009 6:29 pm

YAMD ep 79 – Hosae told soobin that he will be leaving for the States to continue his study, and she asked if it was because he wanted to runaway with SB but he simply answered by saying that his decision had nothing to do with her. Soobin told SB not to pretend to be innocent and not to control hosae at the back, saying that "SLAP" (which she actually did – so horrid! SB was near the brim of tears. Help!) is the last warning and SB said she won’t endure anymore of her rudeness and nonsense if she ever dare do it again.

Grandma and TY were caught by the security personnel guarding the place. I found this unbelievable because Grandma (she’s awesome) actually cooked up tales of TY not being able to have a son for 10 years, and that he had no parents except this old granny who would die soon and very pitiful and blah…blah…blah… in a way to beg the guard to let them go … which he did! So clever! Smile

Grandma told SY that the powder is very precious medicine and that anyone who ate it would have children, and instructed her to “mate" with TY at 6-8am in the morning. Woah! So specific … can work or not … I never thought timing was important … :$
TY, on the other hand, didn’t want to have children yet since he’s jobless, but SY disagreed with him as she was already at near the age of 37, she couldn’t delay any longer.

SB got herself pretty drunk alone after the party, she told TP that her heart hurts because she couldn't express her feelings to someone she loves. As she couldn’t walk properly TP offered to carry her and she liked TP’s back because it’s warm and made her fall asleep. Sigh! That’s what TP told her before that she was going to get hurt and this was what he was afraid of. He was so caring for SB in every way but she just didn’t see it as that kind of love between man and woman. What a pity!

Hosae informed his dad that he won't listen to them (his parents) anymore and that he was going to do whatever he wanted and marry someone he loved.

Meanwhile in the office, soobin warned SB again with "REMEMBER WHAT I SAID YESTERDAY" and she really meant it. It was so insufferable of her! SB wanted to know if Solsa liked her idea and soobin said that they had no reaction to it, or it was rather embarrassing as it was bad. Soobin insisted that she need not know anything, as SB would have plenty of time in Russia to study and brush up on her designs. Later, SB found out that her idea was not brought up during the company’s meeting. Luckily for SB, one of the co-female worker was present when she submitted her idea to soobin. So she became her witness.

SY’s mom was also concerned about her daughter – she brought her tonics, so she could get pregnant. That Grandma was so greedy when she saw SY holding those tonics and asked if it was for her, SY replied that it was for her and TY but she just took them.

Soobin's mom complained to hosae’s mom that SB messed up the relationships of her daughter and hosae. She totally agreed. Suddenly, these two became 'friends' ??

SB decided to look for the buyer from Solsa with her colleagues to ensure that he get to see her designs. Finally, they found him. (Oh! I couldn’t stop laughing here … the ‘white’ guy was such a poor actor … but he was hilarious … hahaha!) He complained that he had a ‘stomach ache’ or rather indigestion so SB took out her colleagues hair-pin and told him this was their “Korean tradition medicine” and poked his finger with it to let the blood run out a bit (to release the pressure) and he screamed and said “po…lice…” I mean ‘please’ … sorry, couldn’t help it – it was so funny ….hehehe … Very Happy

One of the employee went to tell hose about Solsa’s problem and the white guy ‘Robert’ called all of them ‘barbarians’ for poking his finger and was not sure if he would sue them for that. He also mentioned that SB actually submitted to soobin her designs but it was never brought up in the meeting. Later, hose heard that the buyer from Solsa came back, and the company was worried that they might sue them, but instead they wanted to sign contract. That was a relief.

Hosae checked with soobin why she hid SB’s idea and she just simply denied all allegations. He didn’t believe her of course because he knew it was her hideous personal feeling towards SB. Soobini got mad and admitted that she did it on purpose! What a crazy bi1ch … (I didn’t spell out for politeness)! more next epi ... Sad

PostSubject: Re: [KBS - 2008] You Are My Destiny - Lee Jee Hoon as Kim Tae Poong   

Back to top Go down

[KBS - 2008] You Are My Destiny - Lee Jee Hoon as Kim Tae Poong
Page 1 of 1