Lee Jee Hoon - 12th Debut Anniversary Celebration

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jennifer
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 283
Registration date : 2008-12-26

PostSubject: Lee Jee Hoon - 12th Debut Anniversary Celebration   Sun Jan 11, 2009 5:46 pm

Hi! everybody, Camael members had a fabulous celebration with Jee Hoon for his 12th Anniversary (in the industry), after his Hamlet's performance! Very Happy Here are some pics to share ... bounce Smile

Source : Camael.kr

Admin

Female

PostSubject: Re: Lee Jee Hoon - 12th Debut Anniversary Celebration   Sun Jan 11, 2009 5:50 pm

Here's a wonderful message from Fannie (Taiwan) who had been there! Aigoo! So envious! Very Happy Razz

Fannie 님께서 남기신 글 (2008-10-14)
Happy memory of Jeehoon’s 12th anniversary activity!!
Wink

Hi! Everyone,I just came back to Taiwan from Jeehoon’s 12th anniversary on Oct.12th…That day I also watched 2:00pm and 6:00pm Jeehoon’s Hamlet musical. Although it’s the third and fourth times for me to watch this Musical, but just like Jeehoon once said in an interview, he said the more you watch Hamlet Musical you will more fall for it,. Yes, it’s true!!! The music in this drama is sooooo touching and all the actor and actress (of course including our most beloved Hoonlet )are all so brilliant in acting, singing and dancing !!It’s contagiously moving!!! It absolutely worth taking the flight from Taiwan to Seoul watching it, and I still hope I can find time to go to Seoul watching it again in the future.^^

After the Musical, Camael hold the Jeehoon’s 12 anniversary celebration. When Jeehoon appeared in Hamlet outfit in front of us, everyone all could not help but admire in a gasp “OH~~~!!! Because He really looked so UNBELIEVABLY HANDSOME!!! If you saw him in person, you will know what I mean and find that he is really even much more charming than pictures.(Although his pictures are already so beautiful.) He is extremely handsome and he is also such gracefully charming when he’s speaking and answering president Kim’s questions and I was totally attracted by his expressions.I don't know any words can describe...... I only can say...... he must be a reincarnation of an angel!!....Although actually at that time, I completely didn’t know what he was talking,because I don‘t understand Korean..…So, really big thanks to Esther’s translation in this board that now I can understand it^^

After the question time, Jeehoon signed the Hamlet booklet for us. When it’s my turn, after he asked my name and signed for me, I tried to say something to thank him, but I was so nervous and awkward that I spoke completely incoherently and wrongly!!!!( Oh! At that time, I really wanted to find a hole to hide myself…..)

In the picture taking time, Jeehoon in turn naughtily stood(or lay^^) in different position between us!! When he was standing near our position, I boldly and very excitedly took a quick glance to his side looks… And I saw a mostly beautifully upstanding nose and most electrical eyes (and the most sexy chest although just exposed only a little bit…..Hee,don’t hit me.Haha!!.) that in my heart really no one can compare with him in this world….

Really big thanks to Camael that I have the opportunity to join Jeehoon’s 12 anniversary celebration!!! It’s a very happy, special and unforgettable day!!! Of course also big big big thanks to Jeehoon!!!! Love him forever and ever and ever and ever!!!!~~^o^

source : camael

Admin

Female

PostSubject: Re: Lee Jee Hoon - 12th Debut Anniversary Celebration   Sun Jan 11, 2009 6:02 pm

Translated by Esther Kim@camael

Hi! everyone, I deleted the first part above~ below is what I translated so far~
ENJOY JH's PLAYFUL CLEVER ANSWERS!! ^_^
I'll be back to translate more~~ (or if anyone else would like to translate sooner, please feel free to help!! ^_^ sorry, I am very busy with work this week and may not be able to finish this for a couple more days...)

English Translations (Part 1 and 2) ^^

Subject: "Question & Answer Session about Hamlet" during the 12th Anniversary of JH's Debut Celebration!

There was a question & answer time regarding Hamlet.

For those that could not attend the fanmeeting, and for the foreign members that attended who do not understand Korean, we recorded the session and transcribed it here. Please take note! ^^

횁첩횉횪?횣 (MC)

First, there are many of us that are really curious about and want to ask about your kiss scene with Ophelia.

And all of a sudden these days, in the "You Are My Destiny" drama, there are kiss scenes that keep coming up one after another.

And one may think that the 28 scheduled kiss scenes in the Hamlet musical were not enough, the kiss scenes at the Curtain Call, make a total 56 "live" kiss scenes that we Camael must watch live and endure...

We are curious how you feel when you are doing a kissing scene...

Do you feel more embarrassed/shy... or do you rather enjoy it and feel good during the kissing scenes? Please tell us. ^^

?횑횁철횊횈 (Lee Jee Hoon)

Well, now that I am 30 years old... and it's a time when one can get lonely... and I don't have a girlfriend...

(not sure what 쨍쨍쨀짙 means? but this part is something like: who in their right mind would pass this opportunity up? or who would refuse
to do the kiss scenes? i think.. ^^) hahaha I think that I'm "slightly" enjoying it?? ^^

But during the first three performances, we kissed on the lips...

And now, due to your huge reaction to the kissing, now by using a slight trick, we do not actually kiss on the lips~

횁첩횉횪?횣 (MC)

But why do we hear a "jjok/kiss smack" sound? ^^

?횑횁철횊횈 (LJH)

That's because even if you kiss someone's cheek, you will still hear a sound. ^^ You are all ok with me kissing the cheek, right? it's just the
cheek~

횆짬쨍쨋쩔짚 (CAMAEL)

No, don't do it!!

?횑횁철횊횈 (LJH)

ah...just the cheek is not ok?? Then what should I do? Should I not do it then? ^^

Then what do I replace it with? Any other ideas? something spectacular??

Some way to show the audience the love that I have for Ophelia who died and lives again!!

Please post your ideas at my homepage. ^^

횁첩횉횪?횣 (MC)
쨉횓쨘횖?횉 쩔?횉횎쨍짰쩐챤째징 째챔쩍횇쨈챘쩔채.
There are two different people who play Ophelia.

쩐챤쨈? 쨘횖째첬?횉 횇째쩍쨘쩐??횑 쨈천 횁횁?쨍쩍횇째징쩔채??
Which person do you prefer kissing??

?횑횁철횊횈 (LJH)
?횣짼횢 횇째쩍쨘쩐?횂횎?쨍쨌횓 쨍척쩐횈째징쨀횞쩔채.
I see that the questions are continually leaning towards kissing scenes.

횁첩횉횪?횣 (MC)
쨈횢쨉챕 짹횞째횋 횁짝?횕 짹횄짹횦횉횠횉횕쩌횑쩐챤쩔채!!
Because everyone is most curious about that!!

?횑횁철횊횈 (LJH)
(쨋채쨉챕?횑쩍횄쨈횢) 횊쩔?쨘...??
(after lots of hesitation) Hyo Eun...??

횁첩횉횪?횣 (MC)
횊쩔?쨘쩔?횉횎쨍짰쩐챤쩔채?? 쩌쩌쨔첩 쨔횤쩔징 쩐횊횉횕쩌횑쨈횂쨉짜쩔채?
You mean Hyo Eun Ophelia?? But you only kissed her a total of 3 times?

?횑횁철횊횈 (LJH)
쩐횈.. 짹횞 쨈?쨀짝?횑!!
Ah.. that feeling!! (note from Esther: @_@!! hehe)

횁첩횉횪?횣 (MC)
(쩐처쨍짜) 쩐횈 쨀횞!! ?횑?짹횁첩 쨔챔쩔챙쨈횚짼짼 쨔횢쨌횓 ?체횉횠쨉책쨍짰쨉쨉쨌횕 횉횕째횣쩍?쨈횕쨈횢. ^^
(very quickly) Ah ok!! I will make sure to pass on your message directly to Actress Lee Yoon Jin. ^^

?횑횁철횊횈 (LJH)
횉횕횉횕횉횕!!
hahaha!!

횁첩횉횪?횣 (MC)

Also, regarding scenes when you carry actresses...

As I mentioned to you once before, you constantly piggy-back actresses on your back in dramas,

and now even in the musical too, you constantly carry... is this not physically tiring for you?

Today it seemed as if you were straining a bit out there. ^^
(짼첸~ = the sound like kgeung~ "refers to sounds of groaning when you are struggling physically..^^)

?횑횁철횊횈 (LJH)

No, not at all. Like today, with Hyo Eun Ophelia...she is rather light.

She's so light that I feel like I could even fly while carrying her..

However, with Yoon Jin Ophelia...well a little...just slightly... she may be a bit more of a physical challenge.. ^^;;

횁첩횉횪?횣 (MC)

OK!! I will definitely deliver your messages to Lee Yoon Jin ssi!! ^^

?횑횁철횊횈 (LJH)

(quickly coming back with) However, I think that Yoon Jin Ophelia's acting matches my acting much better (i.e., that there is better acting chemistry between them, rather than with Hyo Eun Ophelia)!! ^^

횁첩횉횪?횣 (MC)

Also, there seems to be lots of comparison between the 4 different Hamlets.

What do you think is Hoonlet's distinctive charm?

?횑횁철횊횈 (LJH)

Hmm, I wonder.. But from what others who have watched the musical have told me..

they mentioned that I have a certain "manly sexiness" that they felt.
(not sure what 횈횎쨔횉횈횆횇쨩횉횗 means...)

Very man-like, but not so much rough or rugged...but rather a sensitive, warm, sexy man...

...that type of Hamlet.. (No response from Camael..so he added ^^)
..is the type that I would like to display...but I guess I have not accomplished it yet then??

횁첩횉횪?횣 (MC)

I guess not;; from the lack of response from everyone here..;;;

?횑횁철횊횈 (LJH)

I guess I have not accomplished it yet then. So I will do my best so that I can!! ^^

횁첩횉횪?횣 (MC)
쨀횞, 째짢쨩챌횉횛쨈횕쨈횢.
Yes, thank you.

짹횞쨍짰째챠 째징횁횞 ?횉쨩처쩔징 째체횉횗 짹횄짹횦횁천?횓쨉짜쩔채.
And also, there is some curiousity about your leather clothes.

?횉쨩처?횑 횁짚쨍쨩 횁첩횂짜 째징횁횞?횑 쨍횂쨀짧쩔채?? 쨌쨔?챨(?횓횁쨋째징횁횞) 쩐횈쨈횕짹쨍쩔채??
Are the clothes made of real leather? it's not fake leather??

?횑횁철횊횈 (LJH)
쨀횞!! 횁첩횂짜 째징횁횞?횚쨈횕쨈횢. (쨋처?횑횇횒쨍짝 째징횁짰쨈횢 쨈챘쩍횄쨈횂!!)
YES!! It's real leather. (and he put a lighter next to it!!)

횆짬쨍쨋쩔짚 (CAMAEL)
쩔?쩔?~
Ohhh~

횁첩횉횪?횣 (MC)
째징횁횞?횉쨩처?횑 쨘횓쨈찾쩍쨘쨌쨈횁철쨈횂 쩐횎?쨍쩍횇횁철
Are you comfortable wearing the leather clothing?

횇째쩍쨘쩐? 쨈횢?쩍?쨍쨌횓 쨍챨쨉챌 쨘횖쨉챕?횑 째체쩍횋?쨩 째징횁철쩍횄쨈횂 쨘짙쨉책쩐?!!
After the kissing scene, the next thing that everyone is most curious about
is the bed scene!!

?횑횁철횊횈 (LJH)
째횇짹창쩌짯 쨔쨩횉횘짹챤??
What do you think we do there, I wonder??

횁첩횉횪?횣 (MC)

You know how you very diligently take off your clothes during that scene.
Is it difficult because it's leather?

?횑횁철횊횈 (LJH)

The hardest part about playing Hamlet for me is taking off my clothes.

The second hardest part for me is putting on the necklace...

The third hardest part is taking away the letter!!

These seem like they would be very easy things to do, but you wouldn't believe the little problems/errors that can be made when doing these.

The time pressure/stress of having to take off my clothes in a certain set amount of time!!

쩔횎?쨩 쨔첸짹창 ?짠횉횠 쩐처쨍쨋쨀짧 쩐횜쩐짼쨈횂횁철 쨘횘?횑 횆횗횁첩 쨩처횇횂쩔징쩌짯 쨘쨩쨈횢쨍챕 쩔짤쨌짱쨘횖쨉챕 쨍챨쨉횓 쨀챤쨋처쩍횉째횑쨈횕쨈횢.
If the lights were on, and you were all able to see what I go through to take off those clothes, you would all be quite surprised.

횁첩횉횪?횣 (MC)
횉횗쨔첩 쨘쨍째챠 쩍횒쩐챤횁철쨀횞쩔채. ^^
You're making me want to see it once. ^^

?횑횁철횊횈 (LJH)
(쨀챤쨋처쩍횄쨍챌) ???? 쩔징?횑~ ?횑쨩챌쨋첨 ?횑쨩처횉횕쨀횞-_- 횉횕횉횕횉횕!!
(very surprised) huh?? aye~ (like "come on now") You sure are strange -_- hahaha!!

횁첩횉횪?횣 (MC)
쩔?쨘체쨈횂 쨋징?횑 쨍쨔?쨍쩍횇 횈챠?횓쨉짜 째징횁횞 ?횉쨩처?횑 횊챠쩌철째징 쩐횊쨉횉쩌짯 횊청쨉챕횁철 쩐횎?쨍쩌쩌쩔채?
Oppa, I know that you perspire/sweat more than others, is it uncomfortable for you with the leather clothing?

?횑횁철횊횈 (LJH)

The sweat falls to the bottom (쨋횘쨋횘 = sound of the sweat dripping ^^ "ddook ddook")

That's why I'm often busy in the back wiping away my sweat.

There's no time for anything else. Not even time to drink water. Because the time it takes to wipe away the sweat;;

횁첩횉횪?횣 (MC)

(not sure about this part..but something like:) Also, you change your jacket...

It seems the theme of all the questions are in that subject area, right? haha

?횑횁철횊횈(LJH)

hahaha!! Since you are all adults?? ^^

credit : Camael

posted by hanle

PostSubject: Re: Lee Jee Hoon - 12th Debut Anniversary Celebration   

Back to top Go down

Lee Jee Hoon - 12th Debut Anniversary Celebration
Page 1 of 1