Lee Jee Hoon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

YAMD - News

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jennifer
Admin
Jennifer

Female
Number of posts : 283
Registration date : 2008-12-26

YAMD - News Empty
PostSubject: YAMD - News   YAMD - News EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 5:35 pm

Congratulations! 'You are My Destiny' Viewer Ratings at 30% !!

FYI - Hooray! YAMD is doing well. Very Happy Smile bounce

The KBS1 TV daily drama "You are My Destiny" reached viewer ratings of 30% for the first time.

According to the TV ratings research company AGB Nielson Media Research, "You are My Destiny" recorded national ratings of 31.6% on August 5th. The drama began airing on May 5th at 24.8%, but its ratings had fallen into the 10% range since then.

Starring Girls Generation member Im YoonA and actor Park Jaejung, "You are My Destiny" finally unveiled the blossoming love between their characters, Sae-byuk and Ho-sae, complicating their relationships with two other love interests, Tae-poong (Lee Jeehoon) and Soo-bin (Gong Hyunjoo).

The previous drama which had aired in the same time slot, "I Hate You, But I Don't," ended with ratings of 40%. Although "You are My Destiny" started out with much lower ratings, it is showing a promising catch up to the previous shows.

http://english.kbs.co.kr/mcontents/entertainment/1539550_11692.html

Thanks to Camael.
Back to top Go down
Jennifer
Admin
Jennifer

Female
Number of posts : 283
Registration date : 2008-12-26

YAMD - News Empty
PostSubject: Re: YAMD - News   YAMD - News EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 5:49 pm

Here's the video clip (YAMD ep 71) of JeeHoon's song - 'You Are Leaving' with english lyrics. Smile

Special Thanks to their working team :
Eng: Monica/Eunwon & Pictures:Coral, File Editor: Stella

source : camael

In this clip - the saddest part is when TaePoong realizes SaeByuk does not love him..., and at the end part he muttered that SB is a fool!

Very TOUCHING ... sobbed ... sobbed ... my heart aches ... Sad Crying or Very sad

Please enjoy the wonderful acting and singing of Jee Hoon~~ Very Happy
Back to top Go down

YAMD - News
Page 1 of 1