Lee Jee Hoon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lee Jee Hoon "Recent 12 year was my prologue…ready to run"

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jennifer
Admin
Jennifer

Female
Number of posts : 283
Registration date : 2008-12-26

Lee Jee Hoon "Recent 12 year was my prologue…ready to run" Empty
PostSubject: Lee Jee Hoon "Recent 12 year was my prologue…ready to run"   Lee Jee Hoon "Recent 12 year was my prologue…ready to run" EmptyMon Jan 19, 2009 11:18 am

posted by Geez

Lee Jee Hoon "Recent 12 year was my prologue…ready to run" PP08070200026

[SPN Photo report] Lee Jee Hoon “Recent 12 year was my prologue…ready to run”[e-daily]

Lee Jee Hoon impressively acted as the brother of Yoona “You are my destiny”, the KBS 1TV drama has launched a new album after a 4 year and has begun to have a dual target to achieve. “The Classic” is the new 6th series of his music album of Lee Jee Hoon launched in May after the “Trinity” launched in 2004 attracts a big interests from the audiences.This album contains the title of “Sorry for My Heart” was composed by the new composing star Ha Jeongho who is well known by working together with Kang-ta, Fly to the Sky and Boa in addition to 9 other songs including “The Sweetheart is Leaving” the title song of “Change” of the SBS in April and “Stop doing it” composed by Yun Ilsang, the hit song producer. It is said that Lee Jee Hoon has been worried much on the direction and the color of the music of his own as he has monitored about 200 piece of music to produce this album for recent 2 years period.

Lee Jee Hoon "Recent 12 year was my prologue…ready to run" PP08070200034

Lee Jee Hoon "Recent 12 year was my prologue…ready to run" PP08070200032

Lee Jee Hoon "Recent 12 year was my prologue…ready to run" PP08070200031

Lee Jee Hoon "Recent 12 year was my prologue…ready to run" PP08070200029

Lee Jee Hoon "Recent 12 year was my prologue…ready to run" PP08070200025

이데일리 SPN 한대욱 기자 doorim@

News date: July 2, 2008

Credits :
Translations by Youngbae from Freelang.
Edited by Geez.
News by CAMAEL.
Back to top Go down